Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garlic active phytochemical, Allicin and effects on vascularity

percutorx

So you smart bros,
If Allicin is known to help anti-blood coagulation, does it mean I can be taken for body builders to increase vascularity? Any dude munching garlic before going on stage?
I have seen garlic supplements and many others boast being standardized for allicin. Is this an ingredient guys are using now for this purpose. I guess maybe thinner blood better flow, and all preworkouts promise blood flow and all that no?

Here is a great article for you to read on the active ingredient in garlic, allicin: http://www.evolutionary.org/allicin

Allicin will increase blood flow which can increase vascularity and improve cholesterol levels.

In order to get the most allicin, you should always use fresh (not aged) garlic when cooking. You should also remember that the half-life of allicin is very short, so storing chopped or crushed garlic in the fridge will substantially decrease its potency.

i would think you would scare off the other competitors from your garlicky smell more than anything.

I wrote that article on allicin which has excellent benefits, but if you want pumps and vascularity the best way to get them is via dry orals like anavar, tbol etc.

the best way to utilize allicin is via a support supplement where it used in conjunction with other compounds to help your organ health. that is why n2guard is such an awesome supplement

I think garlic should be used as part of your overall health supplements but not mainly for its vascularity benefits. I have never heard of a competitor using it for this purpose.

Top Bottom