Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains?

bigpoppadrew

Ok I have been reading up and there seems to be some confusion on this subject, with me anyways. How much will I gain with pro hormone stack? Mass Quantities states gains of up to 40 lbs. Others say the only way to make those kinds of gains is with anabolics. I am looking to gain about 20-30 lbs of lean muscle and stay cut. Currently I am 6'0, 170 lbs and supplementing with creating and whey protein.

40 pounds is quit unlikely for a prohormone~ 5- 10 pounds may be more resonable~ im 3 weeks into a norandrostendione/diol stack doing 1000 mg a day~ ive put on about 3-4 pounds on the scale~ nothing significant~stregnth increased about 10 pounds on bench

Really?? only 3 or 4 lbs? I have been gaining almost that much with just creatine and eating right with lots of working out! I have gained 15 lbs in 4 months. Would it give you better results if you have not done any prohormones before or have not been working out for very long?

Top Bottom