Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain Muscle, Lose Fat

blitztran

hello! I am a person who gains weight easily and typically loses weight fairly easily as well. as of late, I am struggling to keep weight off in attempt to build muscle. i am almost ready to start my anavar cycle. I just need tips on how to gain muscle and lose fat as far as nutrition goes. I DO NOT need help with the anavar cycle. I know what I'm doing there. thank you!

hello! I am a person who gains weight easily and typically loses weight fairly easily as well. as of late, I am struggling to keep weight off in attempt to build muscle. i am almost ready to start my anavar cycle. I just need tips on how to gain muscle and lose fat as far as nutrition goes. I DO NOT need help with the anavar cycle. I know what I'm doing there. thank you!

could you give us some stats and your gender please.

generally if you gain fat easy i would keep like 20-30 mins of low intensity fasted cardio in a week and keep the majority of your carbs around your workout.

I am a big fan of caloric cycling based on the activities you are doing that particular day. For example if you are heavy lifting Monday and hitting legs then that would be a higher calorie day with the goals of muscle building. But then lets say you are working on a smaller muscle group such as arms or abs then you could have a lower calorie day.

This is a very basic overview of a more complex approach but I have personally seen great results with this method and so have numerous clients of mine.

Also precision nutrition has some great podcasts on the topic and you can check out the written versions at thier blog precisionnutrition.com/blog

Last edited by a moderator:
if a male then I do not rec var cycle.

also make sure you have blood work to check thyroid functions and the rest

Hey,

I used to have very similar problems when I tried to bulk and get ripped at the same time. What I learned as a rule of thumb was to eat a fist size of every nutrient group.
Meaning I would for instance cook a fist size of chicken breasts with a fist size of sweet potatoes and then add a fist size of veggies along to that meal.
By doing that I was able to make gains but not overeat. I would eat about 5 meals a day. You can pre-cook your meals by just cooking the same stuff in a massive quantity and make smaller portions in tupperware.
There's other methods of course and I'm not saying this is the best one but it definitely helped me out!

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom