Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzole

Does anyone reseearch anymore. Go up to the search option and put forma stanozolol in it. About 1 out of 10 threads address forma on here. It is great shit and everyone uses it. Good luck.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

What were you looking for from Forma? That shit is awesome, and my favorite product next to Need2slin. If it didn't do anything for you, then you either had unrealistic expectations, dosed it wrong, or have some other problem with diet or whatever.

What is Forma actually supposed to do?...ie, if you used it by itself, what would you expect for results?

I'm using it as cycle support, but curious what results one would expect by using it stand alone? Anyone have personal experience using it by itself and what results did you see?

Thanks!

What is Forma actually supposed to do?...ie, if you used it by itself, what would you expect for results?

I'm using it as cycle support, but curious what results one would expect by using it stand alone? Anyone have personal experience using it by itself and what results did you see?

Thanks!

Standalone it works great for drying you out, helping to burn fat, reduce bloat, and get lean. That has been its biggest benefit for me

Thanks!

Standalone it works great for drying you out, helping to burn fat, reduce bloat, increase libido, and get lean. That has been its biggest benefit for me.

It reduces estro in the body, drying you out so you appear more lean and vascular.

I have also ran a bottle stand alone tapering down throughout 10 weeks applying directly to nipples, and it got rid of the puffyness I was having.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom