Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol

Labtec70

Hey guys

Well, I ordered two bottles of FS for primarily OCT for my TRT dose and a posible blast period. Looking forward to trying it out:).

Basically, I just wanted to know what the turnaround time is for Mr. Supps products. I'm in England, UK and the order has shipped (11th April). Anyone know how long it should take to arrive at my door?

I know I sound like a spoilt child...impatient and the rest of it. Just can't wait to get it running that's all:).

Thanks fellas.

Craig

The new forma is awesome. Your gonna be happy when it does arrive. The new formula is great. Every squirt is the exact same amount every time so your sure to get an accurate dose.

I have no idea when u will be getting the forma stanzol but I do know you will love it. I'm on TRT and I cycle on and off it. It keeps my estrogen levels down and keeps me looking lean & mean! Lol

Enjoy!

Cheers for the replies guys. Heard so much good stuff about it, just hope it lives up to the hype.
Basically, I just want it for the AI properties more than anything. Still, anything else is a bonus:()

I'm going to put this question on another thread: does anyone know who carries Mr Supplement parcels when they get to the UK.
Apparently, someone tried to deliver the Forma on Wednesday but didn't leave a calling card when nobody answered. They haven't been back since, and have no idea who the postal courier is in England.
Any ideas???

Cheers.
Craig

Top Bottom