Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma drive

Elite test

Has anyone heard of or used this product called Forma Drive by Nutra Clipse? It's a combination of 70mg Arimistane and 200mg Formestane in capsule form. Also what's the current consensus on oral Formestane? Thanks

Hm... Never heard of it or nutraclipse. But check out the new Letrozone on MyProH.com. It's a topical but has a similar ingredient profile as to what you just listed and even more added in. Definitely worth a look

Thanks Raff, only issue for me is I live in Australia and our customs are beyond strict (not even allowed mucuna or yohimbine) so for me to try and get this awesome stuff from the US is nigh on impossible :( and there's no legitimate online suppliers here like you have

Gotta worry about vials mate. Should have very little worry with anything else in reasonable amounts.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness

Gotta worry about vials mate. Should have very little worry with anything else in reasonable amounts.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness

There ya go! No joke, you gotta try this Letrozone if possible to get

Thanks guys! I recently got some forma stanzol through from socal nutrition. And I've got some hcgenerate I got from n2bm. I'll have to check out the liquidex and have a closer look at ag-guys and my ph

I also have the original version of erase which I believe has the same compound as liquidex
(androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)

Top Bottom