Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those that use Supplementdirect's Dextrose

Oh shit!!! Are you sure about that? If that is true then I've been unnecessarily taking a shitload of extra dextrose everyday for quite some time now. :confused: :mad:

I think you have it backwards OVRTrainer. You haven't been getting enough dextrose, since if 80 grams=half a cup, then 1/3 of a cup would only be about 53 grams. It's too late for me to be doing math, maybe I have it backwards.

Basement Dweller said:
I think you have it backwards OVRTrainer. You haven't been getting enough dextrose, since if 80 grams=half a cup, then 1/3 of a cup would only be about 53 grams. It's too late for me to be doing math, maybe I have it backwards.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thanks for the clarification. As you can tell from the hour that I responded, I shouldn't have even been posting let alone doing math. I'm the puts...

Let's see, 1/2 and 1/3...well 3 is bigger than 2 so 1/3 must be more *read in the voice of the waterboy*

Top Bottom