Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you COKE heads

NewGuy1980

Cola that is. Just a little experiement i tried testing acidity. I Took a bowl out and poured three cans of Coke into it. The I took a fresh steak and put it in the bowl, covered it in saran wrap and let it sit on the counter. After day two, the Coke dissolved the enitre steak right down to the bone.

* The next time you are on a cutting diet, think of this when you see that tasty coke stareing back at you in the fridge.

NewGuy1980 said:
Cola that is. Just a little experiement i tried testing acidity. I Took a bowl out and poured three cans of Coke into it. The I took a fresh steak and put it in the bowl, covered it in saran wrap and let it sit on the counter. After day two, the Coke dissolved the enitre steak right down to the bone.

* The next time you are on a cutting diet, think of this when you see that tasty coke stareing back at you in the fridge.

Thats bullshit!! you made that up!! its an urband legend
check... http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.htm fucking liar!!

Last edited:
I heard the same thing about a tooth.... if you leave a tooth in a glass of Coke overnight, it will have dissolved completely by the morning.

I tried it.... and 3 weeks later the tooth was fine.

I work with phosphoric acid, which is the fizzing action of all sodas. that can fuck you up seriously. I use it to promote RUST PREVENTION on metals. what it does is eat up the top layer/surface and puts it in a very raw state, removing all of the chemicals, oils, dirt, etc from it. then we put that same piece of metal in an oven and heat it up for at least two hours.

all I got to say is, if you drink soda before you sleep, be sure to at least use mouthwash before you hit the rack. if you want another experiment, put a penny in a container of soda and leave it overnite...

I've tried the penny thing.... I use Coke when I want to clean coins or metals and make them all shiny. It works.

My question to the guy who started this thread.... what are you doing wasting a perfectly good steak like that? If you have spare steak to waste, send some over to me....

Top Bottom