Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Oil: High Lignan vs. Regular

I use high lignan from mass quantities , and I like it

it tastes like shit but when I added this to my diet , the results were pretty good

this suplement is a MUST IMO

Victor

good stuff. i was hoping the regular stuff was better for you because i notice the high lignan stuff tastes a lot worse. oh well. no worse than choking down a dry chicken breast or sticking yourself in the ass with a needle. :)

StoneColdGold said:
good stuff. i was hoping the regular stuff was better for you because i notice the high lignan stuff tastes a lot worse. oh well. no worse than choking down a dry chicken breast or sticking yourself in the ass with a needle. :)

Try Health From the Sun's "The Total EFA". It's high in lignans, and doesn't taste bad either.

StoneColdGold said:

Ever try mustard on the dry chicken (random i know) if you like mustard, its got virtually nothing in it calorie-wise and no carbs... a little sodium, but thats about it... Yeah, im random...

YUM

Top Bottom