Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First true cycle, gyno help

Cnmoon10

I am 21 years old, 6"1 190 pounds and around 12% body fat. I am going to run a 8 week cycle of test e 250, injecting 2 times a week. I was dumb and took some PHs about a year or 2 ago and didn't know anything(still no expert). I developed about a 1 inch gyno lump in my right nipple. Surgery isn't an option right now. So to control gyno or even possibly get rid of it I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good AI to use, if I should use letro, and a good PCT that would all help my gyno stay in check and if possible shrink it. I'm not going to start this cycle until I know for sure that I'm going to be able to keep my gyno is check. If I left anything out just ask, this is basically my first true cycle so I'm trying to learn all I can before I start. Thanks

I am 21 years old, 6"1 190 pounds and around 12% body fat. I am going to run a 8 week cycle of test e 250, injecting 2 times a week. I was dumb and took some PHs about a year or 2 ago and didn't know anything(still no expert). I developed about a 1 inch gyno lump in my right nipple. Surgery isn't an option right now. So to control gyno or even possibly get rid of it I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good AI to use, if I should use letro, and a good PCT that would all help my gyno stay in check and if possible shrink it. I'm not going to start this cycle until I know for sure that I'm going to be able to keep my gyno is check. If I left anything out just ask, this is basically my first true cycle so I'm trying to learn all I can before I start. Thanks

dont use an AI / letro for gyno removal! use a SERM like ralox to block the site. if on cycle use an AI.

run test for 12-14 weeks with an AI and 4-5 week PCT of combo clomid and tamox.
8 weeks is a waste and your still shutting yourself down.
I would rec dex on cycle at 0.25-0.5mg eod.

i rec doing runs of SERMS before cycle to shrink gyno , but regardless keep an eye on it while on cycle.

keep researching and feel free to pm me if you think I can be of any help , or post up as our members can be of help also.

I meant to say 10 week cycle, my bad. And needtogetaas was the one who recommended all the products to get rid of gyno. I'll research done more though.

Top Bottom