Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren Cough Experience

bigb797977

I am on my 4th week of:

wks 1-10
100mg Tren Ace EOD
140mg Test Prop EOD

wks 5-10
50mg Winstrol ED

I has my first tren cough yesterday following a glute injection. My wife usually does my glute injections and it seems like she pushed it alot faster than usual. I felt a tightness in my chest just before she was done and a burning down my right leg and then the coughing started. It wasnt too bad but it felt like someone was sitting on my chest. It passed in a few minutes. Some people have said its from a little oil getting in a vein, but I have nicked plenty of veins in the past and no cough. Previously, I have pulled the needle out and blood came pooring out so I know it probably wasnt from that. I always aspirate so I know I dont inject into veins, but I have gone through or nicked plenty. Like I said she was in a hurry and pushed it fast so I think that is what must have caused it. It is high quality tren so I think thats why the cough wasn't much worse. Just wanted to share my first tren cough experience.

Otherwise, the cycle is going great. I'm shredded and almost as strong as I was following my 12 week 700mg Test Cyp, 30mg Dbol kickstart, and 400mg Deca bulker over the winter. At the end of that cycle my heaviest bench set was 335 x 3. I'm not quite back there yet, but almost every other exercise is right back where it was. I cant imagine what kind of strength gains I'll have in 6.5 more weeks of this. I'm also adding the winstrol in 1.5 weeks so I'll be looking vascular and lean. I was 230 following my last cycle and now I'm about 217 so less fat / water this time around. I'm lovin it. Besides the insomnia the first 10 days and a little bit more aggression, I havent had any real sides from the tren. I have letro on hand in case I notice any water or puffy nips, but I havent had to use it yet.

For me speaking personally....once I slowed down my injections,,,such as over a minute or two,,,,I never had the cough ever again.

got one the other day doing a chest injection. Never have had any issues with chest shots but must have nicked a vein. I thought I was going to cough up a lung. Laster about 5 minutes then it was gone.

Top Bottom