Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time test e cycle, help with pct and ai/serm

mubes

Hi everyone, thinking of running a first cycle ever of test enanthate at 250mg twice a week. Never done gear before so here are my stats
age 26
height 5'10
weight 165 10%bf (started at 128 10%bf)
been working out for 3.5 years straight

I "am" or look bigger than 165 so to speak as i have small bones and a waist of 30 inches so not really a novice as some might think looking at my stats on paper. Goal is to hopefully keep anywhere from 5-10lbs of lean muscle once all is said and done.

Ive been doing reading about this and asking around from people that i know have extensive knowledge or at least more than me about gear and would love to have some help with what is needed to run along with my cycle(even precautionary measures) and pct. This will be my only cycle ill ever do so i want to go all out and do it properly so cost isnt a concern for me when it comes my health. A lot of the threads ive read on here seem to give some advice but then turn into and argument frenzy between members and makes things all the more confusing for me to understand. Would greatly appreciate help with putting this together, thanks

Last edited:
I am not a huge fan of test only cycles for young guys. I would add one other anabolic compound in with the test depending on your goals.
There are lots to choose but here are some good choices:
EQ or Deca are great in combo with test for first cycle.
I am a big fan of dbol for mass cycles - if you want to get big/strong fast, dbol is the breakfast of champions (I am old school).
Winstrol is also really effective (oral or inj) is great w/o the bloat of dbol.
Precautionary: having letro/A-dex on hand would be essential in case of gyno problems.

I was under the impression that being this is my first cycle(young as well) that it would be better to keep it simple and not stack and go heavy and stress my body more than needed? Having read alot of the test only results on these boards - gaining 10lbs of lean mass seems like an amazing result for me personally.

I am not a huge fan of test only cycles for young guys. I would add one other anabolic compound in with the test depending on your goals.
There are lots to choose but here are some good choices:
EQ or Deca are great in combo with test for first cycle.
I am a big fan of dbol for mass cycles - if you want to get big/strong fast, dbol is the breakfast of champions (I am old school).
Winstrol is also really effective (oral or inj) is great w/o the bloat of dbol.
Precautionary: having letro/A-dex on hand would be essential in case of gyno problems.

Please don't listen to this terrible advice... Deca is one of the worst things you can run as a first cycle... You don't want to start introducing your body to a bunch of different foreign substances on your first cycle... I don't know what the motivation is behind this

Hi everyone, thinking of running a first cycle ever of test enanthate at 250mg twice a week. Never done gear before so here are my stats
age 26
height 5'10
weight 165 10%bf (started at 128 10%bf)
been working out for 3.5 years straight

I "am" or look bigger than 165 so to speak as i have small bones and a waist of 30 inches so not really a novice as some might think looking at my stats on paper. Goal is to hopefully keep anywhere from 5-10lbs of lean muscle once all is said and done.

Ive been doing reading about this and asking around from people that i know have extensive knowledge or at least more than me about gear and would love to have some help with what is needed to run along with my cycle(even precautionary measures) and pct. This will be my only cycle ill ever do so i want to go all out and do it properly so cost isnt a concern for me when it comes my health. A lot of the threads ive read on here seem to give some advice but then turn into and argument frenzy between members and makes things all the more confusing for me to understand. Would greatly appreciate help with putting this together, thanks

Here is a nice and simple first cycle for you that will give you some nice gains...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 n2guard
5-12 hcgenerate ES
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

looks a solid plan to me bro ^^ and I agree test only for a 1st timer, get all your lifestyle, diet and routine factors on point and you'll gain very off it :D

Thanks for the reply guys. dylangemelli, i respect your input as ive gone through alot of your posts through out this forum and pretty much was leaning towards one of your older suggestions for a test e cycle. However i also came across another first timer test e cycle recommendation. What are your opinions on this cycle layout?

1-12
test enan 500mgs/week
arimidex 0.25mgs ED
d-spark 1cap/ED
HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

PCT: 1-4
Kickstart: (week 1-12) HCGenerate 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM + d-spark 1cap/ED
Clomid 50/25/25/25
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
arimidex 0.25mgs EOD (week 1-2)

Also you use to recommend arimidex instead of aromasin more so in the past, why the change? Howcome here the ai is recommended ed instead of eod?

Last edited:
Top Bottom