Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time for injury

trydayo

Hi I'm 26 and I had a significant fall and broke my distal radius 3 weeks ago. I had surgery last week and the surgeon said he has never worked on healthier bone before. He also said "It will never be the same again". This broke my heart because I've been lifting for a good 9 years and my diet is spot on I was in the middle of a natural clean cut about halfway through. My stats:

150 completely cut (shredded)
170 fully bulk

5'8

Meso/Endo BT

Never done AAS

I make all my own meals and never really "cheat".

My last workout routine was Dr Squats periodization ABC routine worked well.

Surgeon had to put 3 pins in and a significant amount of bone graft. I read up on this forum that deca would be a good choice for bone recovery. Any suggestions? I have a long arm cast for 6 more weeks, a short arm cast for 6 more weeks and then phys therapy. At the time of fall I was halfway done cutting to 150ish so I'm about 160.

Thanks for any help.

Hi I'm 26 and I had a significant fall and broke my distal radius 3 weeks ago. I had surgery last week and the surgeon said he has never worked on healthier bone before. He also said "It will never be the same again". This broke my heart because I've been lifting for a good 9 years and my diet is spot on I was in the middle of a natural clean cut about halfway through. My stats:

150 completely cut (shredded)
170 fully bulk

5'8

Meso/Endo BT

Never done AAS

I make all my own meals and never really "cheat".

My last workout routine was Dr Squats periodization ABC routine worked well.

Surgeon had to put 3 pins in and a significant amount of bone graft. I read up on this forum that deca would be a good choice for bone recovery. Any suggestions? I have a long arm cast for 6 more weeks, a short arm cast for 6 more weeks and then phys therapy. At the time of fall I was halfway done cutting to 150ish so I'm about 160.

Thanks for any help.

Hi There,

Deca is NOT good for bone recovery.. It could be argued that it can be helpful for joints..

The Dr. said you have good bones anyways... You'll be fine...

You've been lifting for 9 years and you are only 170 bulk? Hmm..

Anyways, I have two plates w/ screws, one on my clavical and one on my leg... takes a bit to heal, but eventually you work around it all and it's all good....

Good Luck...

Hi There,

Deca is NOT good for bone recovery.. It could be argued that it can be helpful for joints..

The Dr. said you have good bones anyways... You'll be fine...

You've been lifting for 9 years and you are only 170 bulk? Hmm..

Anyways, I have two plates w/ screws, one on my clavical and one on my leg... takes a bit to heal, but eventually you work around it all and it's all good....

Good Luck...

sure why not? I lifted since I was 18 and weighed a very trim and solid 155 at 5 6" and was benching 245.

after cycle 1 I zoomed to 180 and was lifting 295. but now I am bulky, see my pic.

so nothing wrong with what the guy wrote

Yeah 9 years but I did have a shoulder surgery 3 years ago and came through that fine. I lifted in HS and college but more for functional strength (wrestling, judo, power lifting).

Here is the link I was referring to:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...int-healing-properties-macro-fonz-303277.html

Sorry bro, I guess not eveyone is looking to weight 250Ibs lol

Again, it seem to me that deca is mostly good for joints. There was some goodinfo there regarding calcium as well.. But, it still seems like the deca works bacause of a:) help retaining water a lubing joints. b:) helping to rebuild muscle which will obviusly help w/ most injuries...

It certainly would be worth a try if you can get it cheap and you're going to try it in a small dose.. Otherwise in many ppl, including myself it kills my ability to get "wood"! I always take double the amount of test compared to the deca.

ie.
Test @ 600mgs per wk
Deca @ 300mgs per wk.

Also don't forget about stuff for sides and pct..

Good luck..

Top Bottom