Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test Prop Cycle Question

tacohut49

Stats: 34, lifting since about 18, 238 lbs 16% BF.

Cycle: Test Prop 150 EOD for 8.5 Weeks, PCT: Torem, AI: Liquistane

I am one week into my first Test Prop Cycle. I have been doing 150 mg EOD thus far and for the first week I am up by about 4 lbs however I am trying to cut.

My question is this - is trying to cut on Test Prop for my first cycle a waste and should I maybe convert this to a lean bulk? My diet is really, really on point following the Palumbo Keto Diet to a "T" but after this first week I am thinking that psychologically and otherwise that it may be hard to get up for cutting if I am actually putting on pounds and this is on a Keto diet no less. Or should I stay the course and continue to cut? Ultimately my original goal was to cut down to a 8-10% BF level by early February however I am wondering if by taking Test Prop while doing this if it is somewhat going in circles.

I am one week into my first Test Prop Cycle. I have been doing 150 mg EOD thus far and for the first week I am up by about 4 lbs however I am trying to cut.

My question is this - is trying to cut on Test Prop for my first cycle a waste and should I maybe convert this to a lean bulk? My diet is really, really on point following the Palumbo Keto Diet to a "T" but after this first week I am thinking that psychologically and otherwise that it may be hard to get up for cutting if I am actually putting on pounds and this is on a Keto diet no less. Or should I stay the course and continue to cut? Ultimately my original goal was to cut down to a 8-10% BF level by early February however I am wondering if by taking Test Prop while doing this if it is somewhat going in circles.

In my opinion, steroids are best used to gain muscle and bulk up with. However a lot of times, I will bulk the first half of a cycle and cut the last half when gains stall. What you want to do is ultimately up to you.

Your PCT is almost nonexistent. Torem alone isn't a PCT. Here is what I would go with..

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see signature for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Right now your going through the initial water retention phase. It will level out when your ai starts working and your test levels even out. The spike in test is what's causing this, it has nothing to do with your diet. Be patient and stay the course. You may end up heavier at the end but you will be leaner as long as you stay on course with the diet. Going from 16% to 8% is a little far fetched but you will be noticeably leaner if you stay with the game plan. I agree with rick that your pcr is lacking. Go to Ntbm and pick up some test boosters to improve your recovery. The Unleashed/ pct combo is great or forged methyl.

the problem here is you went about this all the wrong way... you picked the wrong way to drop that kind of fat... first of all, steroids are NOT FAT BURNERS... secondly, you are already too high of body fat for steroids... you should have ran sarms first and help yourself to cut down while still building some muscle... at this point, i would add them to the stack... your not going to get to where you want on this cycle... you can cut up a bit but nowhere near what you want... i would add ostarine, s4 and gw to your cycle ASAP... check out SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators and look at the triple stack... The SARMS triple stack protocol

My current diet is the Palumbo diet to a "T" which you can google. I follow it 110%.
Training is:

Monday: Chest/60 minutes LISS cardio
Tuesday: Back/60 minutes LISS cardio
Wednesday: Legs/60 minutes LISS cardio
Thursday: Arms/60 minutes LISS cardio
Friday: Shoulders/60 minutes LISS cardio
Saturday: 60 minutes LISS cardio
Sunday: 60 minutes LISS cardio

This morning I was up to 245 lbs on the scale but my waist was relatively the same. This is continuing to make me wonder if I just change this to a lean bulk and worry about the cutting later. For my first cycle I dont want to sit here and waste potential gains that I could be making by overdoing the cardio and not really making progress in cutting. Would it make sense to just add as much lean muscle, keep the diet clean, keep as lean as possible but not worry about cutting? I just dont see the point if the scale continues to go up no matter how much cardio I do or no matter how well I eat.

Top Bottom