Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first tbol cycle

rolyat

okay so i am a new member to your website because i am looking to get some advice on my first cycle.
I am 19 years old 6 foot and 145 pounds before a workout and 148 after. i have been researching ph's because i would like to go the oral route. i take in at least 3500 caolries daily. i aim for 4000 but when i sleep in on weekends its tough to take in that many. i am currently taking mutant mass weight gainer. 2 1/2 servings a day one on the way to work with 5 grams of creatine in it at 5 am. Than for lunch i eat 2 wraps always a can of tuna 2 servings of fruit and i stay very hydrated through out the day. i end work at 215 go home and eat whatever is in the fridge from dinner the night before. than take a seving of jack3d or anadrulic gt and work out for 45 minutes. after my workout i have another half serving of mutant mass and 5 ,more grams creatine. i work out 5 days a week. at the same time everyday one day for each section legs, shoulders, back, chest and arms. i take in approximately 140 grams of Protein if not more daily. i aim for 400 grams of carbs a day and recieve about 200 ofit from the mutant mass. this is going to be my first cycle and i was wondering if Nolvadex and Arimidex is sufficient PCT for a 4 week cycle? i am new to this so i welcome all criticism and information

First of all your in the right place to research future cycles. with that said save it for a few more years. You are to young to be jumping into this. I would work on a training program and your diet first, put on about 20lbs and come back in 3 years. For now creatine, protien, multi. Vitamins, fish oil , and lots of food. Any one who tells you otherwise does not care about your long term quality of life. I know it's not what you want to hear right now but it's the best advise your going to get. Oh and by the way. " 145 before a work out and 148 after". What the he'll does that even mean? If I gained 3 lbs every time I went to the gym I'd never need to do steroids again! In b4 lock!

Last edited:
k thanks. idno its weird i think its because i drink a shit load of water when i work out. but i honestly weigh 3 pounds more after i work out. i dont know why but 4 days in a row this has happened and its only from 145 to 148 not like 148 to 151 tomorrow. i wish though aha

Lol yep I figured u were drinking a lot. Seriously tho I'm not against using, I just think if you give yourself some more time, build up a solid base and then use steroids to bring you to the next level you will be much happier.

Top Bottom