Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first proper cycle

Ash-28-uk

hi lads been away for a good few months researching into more depth for my first proper cycle and think i have all the info i needed ad put together this cycle any info would be highly appricated

stats
5ft8
190lb
15%bf

bench 280lb bench
350lb deadlift
260lb squat (only light at the mo due to previous knee injury)

im wanting to do a test only cycle but either
test e 250, 0.5ml every 3.5days 10 weeks
or test 400 0.5ml every 3.5 days 10 weeks
arimidex 0.5 ed weeks 2-10
hgh 1000ui per week, weeks 4,5,6
pct ;- hgh 1000ui per week, weeks 11, 12
nolvadex weeks 13-16, 40/40/20/20

what do you think

many thanks

ash

Test E 350-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks (pinned twice per week) is a good first cycle.

However, your PCT needs a lot of work

I would do this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Test Stack or Phytoserms(see signature for discounts and info)
Formastanozol

Would test e be better as it isnt a combined test? I was goin to add in clomid at he doses you stated but run th nolvadex also and the 2 weeks of hgh to get natural levels back up as fast as possible to minimise loss of gains

Would test e be better as it isnt a combined test? I was goin to add in clomid at he doses you stated but run th nolvadex also and the 2 weeks of hgh to get natural levels back up as fast as possible to minimise loss of gains

Just a different ester. Sustanon is not something I recommend for a first cycle. Some people have issues with it.

Clomid, Nolva, and HCG is not enough for PCT bro. You want the best route to recovery. That's why I gave the recommendation above

Top Bottom