Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Helladrol Cycle - Need advice

mike.19x

Starting my first helladrol cycle. Here's how it looks so far:

Taking milk thisle while waiting for Cels cycle assist to arrive. Then I'll be preloading cycle assist for a week. During this entire process I'll be taking the usual multi vitamin, fish oil, protien, and creatine.

Week 1-6 75/75/75/75/100/100 (50 for the first 3 days)
Week 1-6 Cycle Assist
Week 5-10 Hcgenerate (1 bottle only), Cels PCT assist
Week 7-10 DDA, Pharms assault for preworkout
Week 8-10 Erase

Thinking about adding torem, but I've been getting mixed responses regarding serms/ai. Some ppl are saying that they are not required because helladrol does not aromatize...

Also there's this article in this site that talks about nolv n clomid:
pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/very-best-pct-2010-right-here (Sorry cant post link =/)

Need some advice. Thanks.

id use the hcgcnerate on cycle mate thats where it is designed to shine.
for your pct id use clomid 25/25/25/25, forma stanzol, pct assist, daa this will be ok and use the hcgcnerate on cycle to help recovery later on. Id drop the erase and use the formastanzol throughout your pct at the reccomended dosage.

Clomid instead of torem

I disagree torem would work just fine and I feel is the better of the two, the only time you don't use torem though is when using a 19-nor compound

Regardless of which you choose you need to run a serm in pct but if you are gonna run torem run it 90/60/60/30

I see. Thanks. Any suggestions for the erase I bought? Kinda don't want to waste it...

I mean you may as well just throw it in there since it more then likely won't make to much of a difference (it's just 7-Keto with a water molecule removed)
If you are going to buy an OTC ai stick to 6-oxo (does the job nicely)

Things like formestane and aromasin are better though since they increase igf-1 levels making your on cycle gains more keepable

I mean you may as well just throw it in there since it more then likely won't make to much of a difference (it's just 7-Keto with a water molecule removed)
If you are going to buy an OTC ai stick to 6-oxo (does the job nicely)

Things like formestane and aromasin are better though since they increase igf-1 levels making your on cycle gains more keepable

I see. Got it. Thanks again

Top Bottom