Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

jagerbombme said:
wow, thanks for the responses fellas.

i guess i will try the test enanth.

probably for me i will do 250mg/week 1-10
as far as anti side effects what do you guys recommend and how to dose it?
i could take nolvadex all the way through and then take a break and take chlomids

or do i want to do hcg and chlomids? what better to keep water off is my question? and also to keep gains :) i want to do it right and keep gains.

is it actually possible to not get side effects from it, do some people get the sides and some don't or is it just a fact that testosterone will make you bloated?

i want to minimize this at all costs. or not have it at all which is why i think ill go with 250 and use adequate protection to keep the gains i get and diet really hard to cut my fat. hopefully the test will help me cut fat.

i have to agree though, might as well just start with one substance? on that note what do you think about Equipoise for first cycle? less sides? less protection needed? some gains and more fat burning?

thanks for the help guys. i don't know how half the idiots i went to high school with who were roiding didn't kill themselves without the knowledge of all you experienced ones. these guys just bought pills or whatever and shot it without protections or any knowledge of what they were taking. unreal.

thanks, IBEW electrician here

Stick with Test for your first time
you may want to consider bumping the dosage to 250mg x 2 every week

use either AIFM or Aromasin to control the bloat

for PCT, use HCG + Nolvadex + AIFM (or Aromasin)

ok, thats all i was wondering now was if there was something to keep the water off. i don't want my bp going up. i used to use alot of bad stuff when i was young and i like to do things healthy as possible. so the main reason im doing this is to drop fat = healthier when done. if using these protects, i shouldn't really expect to toxify myself.
will i feel the same lube feel in my joints with test as supposedly with deca?

jagerbombme said:
ok, thats all i was wondering now was if there was something to keep the water off. i don't want my bp going up. i used to use alot of bad stuff when i was young and i like to do things healthy as possible. so the main reason im doing this is to drop fat = healthier when done. if using these protects, i shouldn't really expect to toxify myself.
will i feel the same lube feel in my joints with test as supposedly with deca?

probably not... at least I never have.... your brain my trick you into thinking it though (power of suggestion can be pretty strong)

Top Bottom