Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle... What do you think?

beltbuckle

Hi all you beautiful people

I’m going to do a simple cycle in a few months, and hope to get a little help from you guys just to clear up all the conflicting info there’s to be found online.

Goal with my cycle is gaining as much muscle as possible with a minimum of fat gain, preferably with a little fat loss.

I’m 29, bodyweight is 250 lbs with a fat percentage of 17%, height is 6ft 5.5in. I’ve been working out since 1999, always played a lot of sports. A few years ago I stopped working out, found a great job and fell in love ;) Gained some weight and have now been using the past year to get into ¨shape¨ again.

My cycle is going to be a 10 week cycle of just test e, it’s my first cycle though I’ve tried a few PH cycles in the past with somewhat good results, my last PH cycle screwed up my natural test levels and I was on TRT for a few years, still don’t have high natural test levels.

The reason why I don’t do a 12 week cycle with other things thrown in is because of my history of low test, I’m not taking any chances and really want to know how I react to the test.
I read of different ways to do a cycle, what to take, when and how much.

Cycle:
Week 1-10: 250mg test e E3D
Week 1-12: 0.25mg of Adex EOD (reduced to 0.125mg EOD the last week)

PCT:
Week 13-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20

I want to take HCG just to make sure everything is ok, but I’m really confused as to when and how much, really don’t need extra estrogen. Read that it should be taken week 3-10 at 250iu 3x/w, but also that only 500iu’s week? Some say it should be taken as I mentioned week 3-10 other that I shouldn’t touch it until last test injection.

What do you think?

If I left out any info please let me know, having everything in my head and trying to write it down sometimes make me forget things.

Please remember that I’m asking because I’m confused.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Hi all you beautiful people

I’m going to do a simple cycle in a few months, and hope to get a little help from you guys just to clear up all the conflicting info there’s to be found online.

Goal with my cycle is gaining as much muscle as possible with a minimum of fat gain, preferably with a little fat loss.

I’m 29, bodyweight is 250 lbs with a fat percentage of 17%, height is 6ft 5.5in. I’ve been working out since 1999, always played a lot of sports. A few years ago I stopped working out, found a great job and fell in love ;) Gained some weight and have now been using the past year to get into ¨shape¨ again.

My cycle is going to be a 10 week cycle of just test e, it’s my first cycle though I’ve tried a few PH cycles in the past with somewhat good results, my last PH cycle screwed up my natural test levels and I was on TRT for a few years, still don’t have high natural test levels.

The reason why I don’t do a 12 week cycle with other things thrown in is because of my history of low test, I’m not taking any chances and really want to know how I react to the test.
I read of different ways to do a cycle, what to take, when and how much.

Cycle:
Week 1-10: 250mg test e E3D
Week 1-12: 0.25mg of Adex EOD (reduced to 0.125mg EOD the last week)

PCT:
Week 13-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20

I want to take HCG just to make sure everything is ok, but I’m really confused as to when and how much, really don’t need extra estrogen. Read that it should be taken week 3-10 at 250iu 3x/w, but also that only 500iu’s week? Some say it should be taken as I mentioned week 3-10 other that I shouldn’t touch it until last test injection.

What do you think?

If I left out any info please let me know, having everything in my head and trying to write it down sometimes make me forget things.

Please remember that I’m asking because I’m confused.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Hey bro... I like the fact you are keeping it simple but your body fat is too high... You need to get yourself in the right condition before you run a cycle... With body fat that high you have a much higher risk of estrogen conversion... Its not healthy for so many reasons and with a body fat that high you are showing a lack of discipline in training and eating and that means you will probably not keep your gains after cycle... get these things corrected first... as far as your cycle... here is a layout for you...

1-10 test e 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod... (if your using adex .5 mg eod) ag-guys.com
5-10 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom