Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle test 300 trenbo deca tips help pct

whitesave70

I've been weight training for a couple years know and can't seem to get past 144lb currently went on vacation lost some weight in the process im currently at 138 im at 12%bf im 5 10 and 25 yrs old this is the cycle I had in mind please comment tips advise on pct and cycle

week 1 150ml test propionate 100ml deca
week 2 150ml test propionate 100ml deca
week 3 150ml test propionate 100ml deca
week 4 150ml test propionate 100ml deca
week 5 150ml test propionate 100ml trenbo
week 6 150ml test propionate 100ml trenbo
week 7 150ml test propionate 100ml trenbo
week 8 150ml test propionate 100ml trenbo
week 9 100ml trenbo
week 10 100ml trenbo

Your stats tell me to work on diet and your training history screems train longer mate .

And the cycle is all wrong sorry .

Brad.

ive trained for a most o my life but done mostly cardio been heavy weight training for two years know latelly havent been following a diet plan just eat all day. I just got back from a long vacation and want to plan everything back out diet routine but wanted to add a cycle because ive folowed a 4000 cal diet put together by a trainer at my local gym and am just not able to break the 148 mark with just diet. deca tren and test 300 is what i can get and have had tons of oponions on how to structure the cycle. Originally just wanted to do test and tren

dont want to be the skinny dude any more have no problem getting definition but cant seem to build mass when i started the heavy weight training i was smaller 128 ive put on some weight since then but cant get past 148 though

looks like a waste of deca to me.

kim a naturally thin guy dont gain weight easily some tips on the cycle would be much apreciated

my friend please look into a 'Squats and Milk' program=Google it. You can easily gain 30-40 lbs in 6-9 mo. Also, drop the cardio & please don't take roids now.

Top Bottom