Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle!! HELP!!

^^ not quite sure what you mean by "binding your gains" but yes you are taking a 17aa oral steroid, the methylation will be damaging to your liver, which is why milk thistle, Liv52 or N2guard is added to protect yourself from liver damage. Taking these supplements at the wrong timing could actually negatively affect your body's absorption of oral steroids, Dylan Gemelli has a great article about n2guard timing, I suggest you check it out

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

i don't know where people get this shit about milk thistle hurting gains... WHAT IT CAN DO is mess up the absorption of orals if taken too closely together... that's it... In no way is it going to negate your gains... You need it to protect your liver... The absurdity of what is given as info out there is beyond me... Its not your fault, as your just doing research, which is very wise, it just pisses me off that there is so much misinformation out there...

trust me when i tell you that overusing hcg will do nothing but cause problems and severe ones at that... however, that is neither here nor there... you need to focus on what you need to do NOW, not later... your not ready for any type of steroid use yet however you are on your way... you need to focus on what you need to do to get yourself in the proper condition... obviously consistency and discipline in your diet and training needs to be addressed first... second, you need to get your body fat down at least under 15% but in all honesty, i truly feel 12-13% is where everyone should be first... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

i am going to give you a cutting stack layout with sarms... the beauty here is that you can still build lean muscle while cutting your fat down... here you go bro...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

^^ not quite sure what you mean by "binding your gains" but yes you are taking a 17aa oral steroid, the methylation will be damaging to your liver, which is why milk thistle, Liv52 or N2guard is added to protect yourself from liver damage. Taking these supplements at the wrong timing could actually negatively affect your body's absorption of oral steroids, Dylan Gemelli has a great article about n2guard timing, I suggest you check it out

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

yes i do! Properly Dosing N2Guard with Oral Steroids - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom