Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Confusion

What?

Hey all was wondering if I could get help on my first cycle, I have some questions and hopefully you guys can answer them.

21 years old, 6 foot 2 inches, never done a cycle before, training for a few years with weights but only with proper nutrition over the last year. I am currently 180 pounds and plan to keep clean bulking without steroids until I am around 192 - 194 pounds, which will probably take around 5 - 6 months.

After I finish my clean bulk I was going to try my first cycle, a cutting cycle. I had bad acne growing up and still get a few pimples now and then so I wanted to do a cutting cycle on a low androgenic steroid because I read that they cause the least side effects. While researching this I found Anavar seemed to be the best steroid choice for me. With a little more research though, I found nearly everyone on sites saying never do an oral only first cycle and that testosterone should be the base of every cycle or you can get shunt down badly.

Basically I wanted to use Anavar for 7 weeks at 100mg E.D. Then for PCT I was confused whether I should use arimidex? or nolvadex or another anti estrogen for PCT?

Also I was wondering if someone could explain to me why oral only cycles are not good without a testosterone base even if you follow a proper PCT? The only reason I want to stay away from test is to see if low androgenic won't make my skin too bad, then slowly move up to trying test ethanate or propionate.

I came here just to get some help with learning about steroids so if I was wrong on anything I said I'm sorry, also I relise this is a long post and sorry for that aswell.

Honestly yes, I just don't want scarring acne to come back, that's why I would prefer to do something low androgenic before to see how I respond before moving on to trying test.

I found nearly everyone on sites saying never do an oral only first cycle and that testosterone should be the base of every cycle or you can get shunt down badly.

this is a complete myth. test will shut you down as hard or harder than any other AAS out there. testosterone is a base because its a base, meaning all hormones were derived from it... not sure how people took that to mean you MUST run test with every cycle.

you can run var alone without test not a problem.

do 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks.. make sure you run liver support and make sure you have a pct lined up. thats about it

i would encourage you to wait a couple more years though, you are still too skinny with your stats.. you can easily get over 200 cleanly without the use of steroids

Just run a low dose of test and take some acne support which I think is in n2guard and/or cel cycle assist. Which u'll need to takes anyways because of running var at healthy dose. Speaking of, I would knock that var dosage down a notch... 75mg is plenty.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

this is a complete myth. test will shut you down as hard or harder than any other AAS out there. testosterone is a base because its a base, meaning all hormones were derived from it... not sure how people took that to mean you MUST run test with every cycle.

you can run var alone without test not a problem.

do 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks.. make sure you run liver support and make sure you have a pct lined up. thats about it

i would encourage you to wait a couple more years though, you are still too skinny with your stats.. you can easily get over 200 cleanly without the use of steroids

Hey thank you, would you recommend then that I bulk naturally up to 200 and then try my first cutting cycle?

Also I thought Anavar had to be used in a higher dose than 50 to have it's maximal benefit, as women can use up to 25mg or higher?

And sorry last question, will the PCT after Anavar prevent any shut down from happening?

Just run a low dose of test and take some acne support which I think is in n2guard and/or cel cycle assist. Which u'll need to takes anyways because of running var at healthy dose. Speaking of, I would knock that var dosage down a notch... 75mg is plenty.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Thank you for your reply, I will look up n2guard now!

Hey thank you, would you recommend then that I bulk naturally up to 200 and then try my first cutting cycle?

Also I thought Anavar had to be used in a higher dose than 50 to have it's maximal benefit, as women can use up to 25mg or higher?

And sorry last question, will the PCT after Anavar prevent any shut down from happening?

if you find good quality var then 50 a day is fine. a lot of the internet bro-ology out there is peddled by guys who buy the cheapest quality var that is bunk and then run 100 a day and complain it didn't help them

if you find good quality var it will cost some bucks.

as far as your weight put up a pic and i will give you my analysis, but with your stats i would say you need to put in a lot more hours in the gym to build up some muscle mass. i started lifting at 15 myself.. i didn't start using steroids till i was 28.. during that time i worked out quite religiously aside from maybe 2-3 years in my early 20's. and even those years i still did some weight training using my home gym i had. today the muscle comes on very easy for me.. thats not a problem at all for me, i actually run low doses of AAS and only run 2-3 cycles a year max. I don't feel the need to even today force the issue and I still enjoy making gains off steroids.

if you find good quality var then 50 a day is fine. a lot of the internet bro-ology out there is peddled by guys who buy the cheapest quality var that is bunk and then run 100 a day and complain it didn't help them

if you find good quality var it will cost some bucks.

as far as your weight put up a pic and i will give you my analysis, but with your stats i would say you need to put in a lot more hours in the gym to build up some muscle mass. i started lifting at 15 myself.. i didn't start using steroids till i was 28.. during that time i worked out quite religiously aside from maybe 2-3 years in my early 20's. and even those years i still did some weight training using my home gym i had. today the muscle comes on very easy for me.. thats not a problem at all for me, i actually run low doses of AAS and only run 2-3 cycles a year max. I don't feel the need to even today force the issue and I still enjoy making gains off steroids.

Thank you! I will train until I am 200 pounds or over before I consider taking anavar to cut! Really appreciate the help hopefully I can get to 200 by the end of this summer without increasing my body fat % too much.

Top Bottom