Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally, useage of supplements!

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Has anyone seen the diet the people were eating on the fat project, found at thespark.com? Seems interesting. 30 pounds in 30 days was kinda neat.

Thanks for the tips on gaining weight without supplements. I found a way which is going to allow me to use some supplements with my moms consent. We have come to a understandment either she allows me to use them, or I continue to eat everything in site and cost her well over $200 a week in grocery bills. It's on now bahaha.

PS: She (mother) told me that if I were to continue eating as much tuna as I am, I'm up for a possible mercury poisoning health risk, this true? Like 4 medium cans a day?

Devon1299 said:
Has anyone seen the diet the people were eating on the fat project, found at thespark.com? Seems interesting. 30 pounds in 30 days was kinda neat.

Thanks for the tips on gaining weight without supplements. I found a way which is going to allow me to use some supplements with my moms consent. We have come to a understandment either she allows me to use them, or I continue to eat everything in site and cost her well over $200 a week in grocery bills. It's on now bahaha.

Bwahahhahahaha. Thats funny shit

PS: She (mother) told me that if I were to continue eating as much tuna as I am, I'm up for a possible mercury poisoning health risk, this true? Like 4 medium cans a day?

Do a search on it here at the boards the question came up a few times, the threads have more information than I can possibly remember about it. End result was TUNA=SAFE. You may want to see some of the threads though so you can inform you mom.

Top Bottom