Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Finally bought an new CAR!

nice
very pretty car
 
Cool. You should be able to pick up dudes easier in that thing. :rainbow:
 
How much extra was the turntable parking display thing ?
Don't forget the stickers for all those mods you don't have installed.

I guess it's a good thing you're still mooching off of your parents at home, huh ?

Enjoy it while you can.. I did.
Soon you will be paying bills and driving a 97 Corolla
 
HS Lifter said:
Not that great...

A TRD suspension package would help a lot, but it wont be driven hard through the turns, so it doesnt matter.

That's right you got the bike for that. Enjoy it. Nothing like new wheels that makes you feel good for about a week.
 
curling said:
That's right you got the bike for that. Enjoy it. Nothing like new wheels that makes you feel good for about a week.

Thanks...Thats where mods come in, prolongs that feeling.
 
HS Lifter said:
you mean after dinner at taco bell while in the parking lot?
what hell no...i meant take a lovely gal out to a nice dinner than bang her in the car...what the hell planet are you on? taco bell i mean come on
 
supercharge that thing.

its nice on the eyes.

great buy.

just needs some more balls.

are those 18's?
 
HS Lifter said:
For a sub 18K car....

Best lines.

Best motor.

Best quality.

Alot of nice standard features.

Would smoke a civic ex.....

Considering the Civic EX makes 127hp and 114lb-ft of torque, I would hope so.

But I detect some sort of challenge here. Are you challenging me and my Civic? ;)

I wouldn't bother modding anything. It'll cost you too much to make it faster and that's money you could use for bike mods (suspension, riding gear, etc). Bikes :heart: mods.
 
Angel said:
nice!!!!!!! sleep position is good after a nice lovely dinner date....lol

Unless both people are short as hell, it's better to just lay the chick across the hood and stand up to nail her. I used to have sex with a chick in my tiny ass 85 Civic night after night and that car was cramped as fuck. I'm 5'6" and she was about 5'2" and we still had no room.
 
crak600 said:
Considering the Civic EX makes 127hp and 114lb-ft of torque, I would hope so.

But I detect some sort of challenge here. Are you challenging me and my Civic? ;)

I wouldn't bother modding anything. It'll cost you too much to make it faster and that's money you could use for bike mods (suspension, riding gear, etc). Bikes :heart: mods.

I will probably do some minor cosmetic stuff, then throw the TRD blower on it.(Should be good for 50 HP/TQ).
 
crak600 said:
Unless both people are short as hell, it's better to just lay the chick across the hood and stand up to nail her. I used to have sex with a chick in my tiny ass 85 Civic night after night and that car was cramped as fuck. I'm 5'6" and she was about 5'2" and we still had no room.
lol....have a civic right now...wouldnt dream of even trying in that....i would have to roll up like a ball.lol....
 
Angel said:
lol....have a civic right now...wouldnt dream of even trying in that....i would have to roll up like a ball.lol....

I have a Civic as well. I was partying at a friend's one night, huge outdoor party, and I needed a place to crash. I dropped the backseat and laid down with my feet in the trunk. I had to lay on an angle to give myself enough room. Sex would be do-able in that car like that, but you'd be pretty limited on positions.
 
Looks cool man! I think you will be happy going with the new car... used cars are nothing but problems.
 
Just got home.

Car is awesome. Nice lines, nice interior, sound system is OK, power is decent(TRD supercharger would make it fun as hell).

Suspension is "decent", body roll is a little annoying.( TRD Springs, Strut/sway bars should do the trick).

Mechanical quality is exellent.(Doors give a nice "thud", materials are of quality)

A new car gives you an awesome feeling and I am 100% happy with my purchase.
 
I have been seeing a good number of those lately on the road....I always forget which car it is and im like "thats a nice car" then to my suprise I see its a Scion...very nice.
 
HS Lifter said:
For a sub 18K car....

Best lines.

Best motor.

Best quality.

Alot of nice standard features.

Would smoke a civic ex.....
toyota is going to do well with the scion line
 
At least you got the TC and not the xA or, :sick: the xB :sick:

Who in the hell wants that boxy xB is beyond me, but I've seen a few on the road.
 
Well, as a motorcyclist, you know I love turns...

Took the tC through some sweepers, and the tC really can benefit from a strut tower brace, sway bars, and lowering springs(lowers center of gravity=stability).

I'll let you guys know once I beef up the suspension, a have a great base to work with.
 
Top Bottom