Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female cycle advise help needed

Mike80

My fiance would like to harden up and gain some lean muscle mass and lower bodyfat %. I have done a couple cycles and know about most of the drugs women use. I had done a lot of research into primo and anavar, but I did not have access to primo tabs, and since my fiance is not interested in sticking herself, I ruled out primo and looked into anavar. I have an anavar cycle planned out for her which she would start at 5mg and work her way up to 10mg and the cycle would be between 6-8 weeks, not sure what would be better, I know that I usually do 12 week cycles. I recently acquired a source that sells 5mg primo tabs. I would like to know if an ladies have personal experience with primo tabs, and what doses gave what kind of results and what side affects. How would it compared to the anavar cycle that I have planned. her stats are 5'7 115lbs 12-14% bodyfat. She would like to gain about 5 lbs and drop 2% bodyfat. She was also very interested in hearing that anavar would increase her libido. Would the primo increase her libido as well. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

I forgot to include that we both work our religiously, and she loves the results that I have achieved from AS, and her diet is very good, high protein, low fat, and fairly low carbs, she also drinks protein shakes all day, she works in a gym.

Anavar 10mg ed can go 12 weeks or longer depending on how she does on it. I am currently in week 7 and will go at least 14. Definite libido increase no negative sides to speak of, have added 10# lean mass on a bulking diet.

i am on week 3 of primo, 5th shot, not tabs... but i will say that my sex drive has increased due to the fact that my clit is super sensitive. From all my research and posts here.. it seems that the orals get out of the body faster than the depot and you will still keep the gains for quite some time. Anavar and primo are two of the cleanest gear for woman with virtually no side effects.. of course moderation is key. The only side effect i have noticed is like i said, a sensitive clit... but i did however get a yeast infection, so i suggest she really take alot of acidophilus to help combat it. Although any time i am on an antibiotic i get one too..
with the primo depot i do 50mgs every 4 days, not sure if it is the same with the pills. Good luck

Top Bottom