Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback on oral only cycle

jackedoff123

Hey guys, first of all, its been a while, but I'm back here on elite. Been a member since 06, and happy to be back. Anyways, just wanted to see what your guy's thoughts are on some of these orals for an oral only cycle. Nelson montana, radar, chim in guys :)
So spare me the I need a test base an all that if ya can, I'm in a place where injectables are out of the question. I have all ancillaries on hand in abundance.

So basically this is what I have, and the thought is to cycle these in the most optimal of way. But its kinda hard to figure out how I wanna do it cause there's so many possibilitys. So here ya go guys, build an all oral cycle out of these for me. Include any forms of steroid techniques such as stacking, bridging etc. Thanks guys

Dbol, m1t, tbol, superdrol, winny, mestanolone, anadrol, halo, methyltrienalone, methylhydroxynandrolone, and methanelone acetate. Sorry no anavar guys.

So how should I do this....

Also I forgot to mention I have experience with all these compounds. Most more than a dozen times. Except the methyl tren mestanelon acetate and the nandrolone compound. Thanks in advance guys

Also I forgot to mention I have experience with all these compounds. Most more than a dozen times. Except the methyl tren mestanelon acetate and the nandrolone compound. Thanks in advance guys

Then you should have no problem making a cycle on your own and getting feedback

Ya that's true. I always have test in any cycle tho and will be one of the rare times I'm running an oral only cycle because I'm limited at the moment. So its interesting to me how the more experienced users would design a cycle with some of the compounds mentioned.

I like dbol and Proviron together. I won't advise a dose or duration, as I'm sure you know what works well for you.

And if you can't inject, throw in some transdermal test.

Top Bottom