Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fats or carbs b4 bed?

Xtreme2001

When I dieting, I avoid carbs before bed. I feel there is no use for carbs late at night so I can avoid fat. So I intake pro/fats as my last meal.

Should I consider this for my bulking diet? What's the use of having those extra carbs in my bed time meal if i'm not doing anything all night? or would it matter.

I'm trying to avoid the excess fat from the last meal..

Thanks.

if you are bulking yu need to eat a lot

so don't worry for the carbs before bed

and fat on your last meal willslow down the digestion

yeah when i am bulking i eat carbs in all my meals, though a lower amount before bed but they are still there in milk. though for cutting fats/pro combo is great b/c the fats will slow down the absorption of the proteins to keep your body synthesizing them throughout the night.

Xtreme2001 said:
When I dieting, I avoid carbs before bed. I feel there is no use for carbs late at night

That is too bad that you feel that way, because they would help keep cortisol down and leptin up.

Xtreme2001 said:

Should I consider this for my bulking diet? What's the use of having those extra carbs in my bed time meal if i'm not doing anything all night? or would it matter.

Carbs are the reason bulking phases work.

Top Bottom