Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat face

cleanps

Question, first cycle of deca and sust. Anything I can take to get this damn puffy face gone? Also, Is it normal to get a slight flushed appearance? Had the old pressure checked and was pretty damn normal.Sometimes this shit aint all fun!

Thanks for the advice, holding just in the face, rest of the body is hard and no swelling on ankles or anything. I usually hold water and weight in my face. I had dieted down until 3 weeks ago when I started the cycle. I drink at least 2 or more gallons of water a day and no sodium. I eat like a champ. So hell, mabey that's just where I show excess h2o

Oh sorry, I was busy pulling my ass off the floor with your response. Yes, have clomid for end of cycle and am getting the nolvedex cause my buddy is getting tenderness in the nips.

Lasix is good. I always hold water in the face after Dbol. Lasix does the trick.

I'm in the same boat, my face is all puffy I look like i;ve gained 30lbs. Just have to wait till the cycle is over, i'm on 500sos/200deca per week.

Top Bottom