Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fantastic tasting protein shake

E

Elite_Fry

this is what i got
Body Ripped Protein
i have 300ml milk with 2 scoops of the stuff and 1 full spoon of ice-cream
tastes fantastic
adds up in being - 44.3g protein, 6.8 fat, 26.3 carbs

If you get a chance, try Labrada's Lean Body with just Milk. Tastes awesome. And of course, it tastes even better when you add ice cream or just ice.

Lean Body is sooooo good :p

They have MRP for women, with soy protein, that I buy instead of chocolate when I have a candy craving

Fantastic tasting protein

flubberboy........
Try Isopure for whey, Labrada ProV60, and HDT ProBlend 55 for a blend. They all taste great mixed with water and taste fantastic when mixed with milk. The whey is good for post-workout and the blends are good between meals or before bed.
Isopure van.
2scoops=50g.pro, 0g.carbs, og.fat, 200cals

ProV60 stw
2scoops=60g.pro, 12g.carbs, 2g.fat, 310cals

ProBlend55 cappuccino
2scoops=55g.pro, 6g.carbs, 1.5g.fat, 260cals

asone.......

My pre-bed treat and best tasting protein concoction I have ever had is simply 2 scoops advanced protein (chocolate) with 2 tbls of peanut butter mixed in 16 oz. Ice Water and blended. DELICIOUS

If you are feeling creative, try this one sometime:

Blueberry Cheesecake:

1/2 cup blueberries
1 whole graham cracker
1 cup nonfat vanilla pudding
1 cup nonfat milk
two scoops vanilla whey protein (any brand would probably work)

Tastes amazing, I promise.

a better treat...SMore pRotein pudding rEciPE
2scoops of any whey --(optimum chocolate is good) with 2 cups of nonfat milk. mix in chocolate sugar free pudding and add low fat crunched grahm crakers in the mix ...put a layer on the top with fat free coool whip and let it sit in fridge for 2 hours till grahm crackers get mushy..wOWW ! tastes like a smore...mmmmmmmmm

mass quantities triple threat...

This stuff is AWESOME! I have tried just about every MRP shake, with water and or skim milk. I have never tasted anything close to Triple threat. No, I do not work for MQ, nor do I have any affiliation, just had heard good things so I bought the stuff (was skeptical of course). Everything I had heard was true, it actually does taste like something that should not be healthy and I've only yet to try it with water :eek2:

NateDogg

Top Bottom