Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake QV Test 400....Please Help!!

Militant80

Hi guys,

I posted this yesterday in the AS forum but saw the Fake AS forum so am re posting it.

Hopin for some help. Got some QV Test 400 but I think it may be fake. 3 things make me think this...
1, no pain at all from injections. (have been mixing with Tren)
2, no hologram.
3, QV apparently closed years ago and the exp date is 2012.

The Tren is MaxPro and is defo legit as ive been getting night sweats.

The batch number is qvb -001. Reg SAGAR 0007-006. Exp August 2012.
Blue cap says flip off.

As you can see by the pic there is no hologram, the label is square cut, not rounded.

Can anyone help identify this. I bought this stuff from a mate who is usually reliable. Got it a few weeks ago but have just found out im losing my job so if its fake i cant afford to replace it.

Thanks

nothing looks right with that label or the fact it says "flip off"

if this was legit modern day from the proper "QV" supplier, it wouldn't be QV Test 400, it would be denkall Test 400

Damn it. To be honest that's what I suspected. It's not a major problem if its just underdosed counterfeit but I'm concerned with how sterile it's gonna be if I don't know where it has come from. Think it will be safer just to throw it away.
Thanks for you response mate.

np dude, i even like the "new" qv but that bottle looks very shady to me

Thanks guys. Im quite suprised really cos ive been using this same guy for nearly 3 years and he has always been good. He also uses the same stuff and gets it from his mate in thailand from what i know. Oh well, its the risk you take i suppose.

Top Bottom