Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experimental Bulking Blast Over. Results in.

genetics

Okay guys. I was blasting for 12 weeks odd and came back to my cruising mode yesterday. I'm posting up a few details and the results i've obtained. I ran 1125mgs of Test E ew, which would actually mean 787.5 mgs of actual Test available to the system. I also ran 75mgs of Proviron ed and .5mgs of Adex ed throughout cycle.

The last time i bulked was for 16 weeks straight, with 600mgs of Test and 600mgs of Eq kickstarting with 40mgs dbol ed for 6 weeks. Put on 40 lbs with lotsa fat. Weighed 185 lbs before i started and ended the bulk at 226 lbs. After i started cutting, i ended up at 185 lbs again, but with a 32 in waist and some serious muscle than what i had before...meaning, the waistline was 34 in and lean muscle wasn't that great. Friends and others started commenting on the body looking pretty different and muscular than before and i was elated.

But the cutting phase is something that i will never forget...and that is because i had to literally will myself against will into following the strictest diet pattern and cardio to get the excess fat off and i felt tormented. I did run 250mgs of Test E ew though just for muscle preservation. But i had had enough.

And then subsequently i jumped on the trt wagon and cruised at 150mgs ew for over 6 months before this blast. But this time things would be done a little differently and i wanted to see for the heck of it if i would at all put on any muscle worth mentioning. And the time period for the blast wouldn't exceed 12 weeks and i decided to stick to that come what may.

Here are the results :
-----------------------

I started the blast on the 21st of may. Blast ended on the 19th..ie..,4 days back and yesterday's inject was my cruising inject dose of 150mgs ew. My results. I started at 184.8 lbs and currently weigh 190.3 lbs. Hmmm. 5.5 lbs gained in 12 weeks.

When do i start cutting? Hmmm. No cutting. Reason?

My experiment :
-------------------

I've read on ond off about lean bulks, clean bulks and the like...but didn't know what exactly one meant when they said that. SO i said, this time, i'd up the protein, cut the carbs and fats to a minimum and see where that'd take me. Worst coming to the worst, i reckoned i wouldn't put on any muscle. But i wouldn't lose any existing muscle any how as i was on high doses. So what was the harm in trying? And supposing my trial exp wouldn't yield results, i would come back to my ef bros and ask for advise...

My waist measured 32.5 in when i started. It is 32 in now. There is a pronounced difference in my delts, both anterior and middle and my chest is finally in the shape i've always wanted it to be, now :). The abs are more pronounced. I checked my body fat percentage and it came up at 9.7 % whereas i started off at 11 %.

Finally, i've managed to put on muscle ( though not tons of it ) and reduce bodyfat at the same time and i'm elated :).

My protein intake was around the 300 gram mark 99% of the time. I would shoot up to 350grams occasionally. Water intake was and shall always be around 6 - 7 litres daily ( never lesser ). Other supplementation was bang on. I plan to cruise for the next 12 weeks and then blast again.

Only, this time it is going to be Hayez's fav. Yes bros. Test / Deca / Tren.

My goals? I'm 37 years young. I want to weigh 200 lbs @ 8 % thereabouts, by 39. And maintain it there till i can. Hopefully till the end. I've finally understood the meaning of " clean bulking " and although it isn't easy, it isn't immensely difficult either. I hope this read inspires a few and if it really does, my efforts and time spent in posting my experience up would have paid off :)

good on ya mate

i myself cruise and blast now and love it

good to see everything turned out the way u wanted

Yes bro. Blating and cruising is the way to go imo if one doesn't appreciate hormonal fluctuations. The yoyo effect of roids on the body is WAAY worse than regular sensible use and when i say sensible, i mean getting regular blood work done and having a solid supplementation regime.

nice work there.

i put on way too much fat on my first "bulk"too..... never again! took a lot of cutting to get back to acceptable bf.

what were your carbs and fats like ie how much and what?

and cardio?

again well done!

Cutting sucks especially when you have shit loads of fats to lose and at times, when and if one's schedules are hectic and things don't really move as planned, one could go into depression merely looking at one's fckn self in the mirror lol...

Well, most of my carb intake was post - morning - cardio - immediately after. You see bro, my body is the type that puts on fat very easily and thats where i wanted to keep a very keen eye on, especially with over a gram of Test in the system. My reason for choosing morning cardio was because i figured i was totally anabolic anyway and was totally confident that i wouldn't lose muscle at all and that the cardio sessions would ensure of a high metabolism throughout the day.

Also, i totally took advantage of the metabolic window and would breakfast within 10 minutes of ending my cardio session. Hahaha...come to think of it....i would actually stuff myself with every fckn conceivable food i'd not be able to have, at any other point in time of the day...or night...irrespective lololol...

My breakfast would contain heavy carbs and would be the heaviest meal of the day so to speak. I didn't specifically concentrate on getting fats in as i just left it to the regular amounts that regular food contained. And then on, i'd eat whenever i'd feel the slightest hunger pangs, but in check. Meaning, every meal would comprise of 25% carbs and 75% protein then on. This would continue till about 7pm and the last 3 or 4 hours before hitting the sack would be ONLY protein. And water lol.

I was skeptical with my self designed plan at the beginning...but again...my arguement was..." even if there wern't major muscle gains, atleast there wouldn't be any fat gains ". And as i neared the 4th week, i started seeing lean gains and ONLY lean gains. And not only me, but people in the gym started commenting...Thats when i totally knew i was bang on and had hit upon the right plan which suited my body.

Please note here bros...i said...the right plan which suited MY BODY. Reason i highlight this point is because, everyone is built and made differently and there are numerous factors that come into play with respect to muscle gains, fat gains and strength gains. Age, training experience, body structure, genetics, medical history, cycle history, anxillaries etc are but a few i can name...

Ah yes. my cardio sessions would last 50 minutes ed. Treadmill. Brisk walking. No jogs or runs for me. Hope this answers your questions bro and thanks for your kind words :)

Top Bottom