Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Existantia says....

Existantia

Cool thanx I was just wondering. I wonder if there are any safe drugs to cut fat, cause I took one and it made my heart rate go too fast and I was just a wreck.

Stryc-9 says:

Nothing legal will work as well as a plain old e/c/a stack - and if one brand makes your heart race - they all will....

The jittery feeling goes away after prolonged use - but the thermogenic effect improves.....maybe you just need to become accustomed to the stack? Or maybe you have a heart condition that makes you a bad candidate for these products....listen to your body and be careful.

Thanx

can I ask what stack you are referring to? LOL e/c/a??? Sorry Im not familiar with the lingo or anything. So they all make your heart race eh? Oh man that sux, guess I wont be taking any.

The standard thermogenic stack out there is e/c/a which means

e = ephedrine (25mg)
c = caffeine (200 mg)
a = aspirin (generally one regular strength tablet)

You would usually take this combo three times daily.....but not everyone can handle it...

Almost all of the products on the market contain these three ingredients in one form or another. Many use the herbal derivatives ma huang (ephedra), guarna extract (caffeine) and white willow bark....

Any other ingredients are proprietary and may or may not be useful....and some people contend that the aspirin itself is not needed....

Ephedrine is a vasodialator (which is why you might see it labelled as a nasal decongestant) - when you stack it with caffeine it creates a thermogenic effect in the body (meaning that it raises your core body temp. thereby speeding up your metabolism). It's not for everyone....

check out www.drumlib.com for more technical info on e/c/a

Existantia says........

Thanks so much for the info!!!
Yeah I was aware of the ma huang stuff and willow bark, I took those in a drug called thermolean, screwed me up royally for that time.

Top Bottom