Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyday Steak or hache steaks?

Blaire27

Don't want this to sound a stupid question but have been told various opinions so just want to know for sure........ Steak or hache steaks is it really I've been told hache steaks are just as good gym food,nice and also cheaper but I just see y I wouldn't of heard of this before now??

The reason that some people avoid steak is because of the cholesterol. The reason that white meat is preferable for many people is because it is often cheaper and does not raise the blood pressure as much. I think that you should rethink daily steak, but I would not see any reason not to have it very often.

Aren't hache steaks just oval burgers?

I see nothing wrong with red meat most days.. not like your sitting on your ass eating nachos and burgers. You're training and eating healthy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I would just make sure your hache steaks are 100% beef. There are some out there that have some pretty nasty fillers in them. I saw one advert for hache and it was only 80% beef. I have no idea what the hll else was in it.

Don't want this to sound a stupid question but have been told various opinions so just want to know for sure........ Steak or hache steaks is it really I've been told hache steaks are just as good gym food,nice and also cheaper but I just see y I wouldn't of heard of this before now??

Eating meat is key to a healthy breakfast that will help regulate your energy levels throughout the day. Meat in the day’s first meal helps slow the rise of blood sugar, which will prevent you from having that afternoon slump. Regulating your blood sugar will also help you recover better, so you are ready for the next workout in a timely fashion.:Chef:

Top Bottom