Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erection issues while on Test

I am 30 years old. Been bodybuilding for 7 years natural until I decided to use gear. I have competed twice. I am currently 5'10 225lbs I am guessing body fat around 13-14% as I can easily still see my abs. This is my third cycle.
First cycle was just 12 weeks of test E 500mg and PCT was clomid 100/50/50
Second cycle was test C 600mg EQ 600mg and PCT was again clomid 100/50/50 did not like the EQ as it gave me a lot more heightened anxiety
Third cycle- and current one in week 6 600mg Test C weekly and weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg, liked the dbol feeling and have noticed a lot more bloat on this as I am sure due to the dbol
Diet is on point with one cheat meal per week, which is sushi.

Hope this helps for stats, and will be competing in the spring of 2014. So I have posted once asking about dosage levels of primo as will be using it with var and test prop or maybe sustanon depending on water retention issues... I am still very much a beginner in the AAS world so I am learning and reading a lot everyday and researched for a couple of years before jumping in. One can only learn by asking questions :) Thank you for all your help and reply's!

Hope this helps for stats, and will be competing in the spring of 2014. So I have posted once asking about dosage levels of primo as will be using it with var and test prop or maybe sustanon depending on water retention issues... I am still very much a beginner in the AAS world so I am learning and reading a lot everyday and researched for a couple of years before jumping in. One can only learn by asking questions :) Thank you for all your help and reply's!

I'm also pretty new in the AAS world but I'm on here researching prob 8 hours a day. If there is anything I could tell you, I would suggest something to help control estrogen while your on cycle, forma stanzol is a great product and need2guard is also a good one to help with that. And I'd also suggest running HCGenerate with your clomid to help get your natural levels back up.

So... 600mg of test and 40mg ed of dbol and NOTHING** for estrogen? And you wonder why you have Libido issues. You should have erections of steel with that much test.

I don't know why people are recommending HCGenerate, it will do nothing for estrogen.

Get yourself some Aromisin, that is all you need to control estro.

Does Aromisin work in the same way that Arimidex works? I see a lot of cycles of using I believe a long the lines of .5mg of Arimidex EOD if I remember correctly. I do not have either of these but can get them easily, I do have nolvadex and HCG and clomid for pct. Thank you for reply's!

Aromisin is a suicidal ai, arimidex is not and is stronger.

Either or, they both work, get whichever you can.

Top Bottom