Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ, Winstrol, Anavaar for a first cycle??Which one...

MrSkinny

I have Denkall 100mg EQ.
What dosages a considered low to start a beginner off at and what sides should we expect?? If any! She is very thin and retains NO water regardless of how she eats. 5"9 115lbs.

120 Anavaar tabs (2.5mg)
100 t3's 25mcg
90 5mg Stromba Winstrol Tabs
How could she mix up the T3's and these AS
Could clen be incororated after her cycle as an anticatabolic measure........
**** What differentiates these three
What types of gains are we looking at with a clean diet and strict routine??
She wants to put on 8-10lbs of lean muscle and stay lean. She mostly wants to thicken her legs and ass. What dosages of each and for how long. Is it harder for a girl to hold her gains when she comes of AS?? How can she maintain the gains????

so many questions! And all of these have been answered. If you search you will find all you want to know, but one thing, why so many different drugs? has she even worked out, being that skinny, she just needs to freaking eat, T3???? are you insane? why put someone that is trying to put on some weight on T3, read, read, read and another thing, why not get her on this board, she will probably learn that AS isn't necessary for her right now and she can get what she wants through E A T I N G and working out. :)

wow. 5'9". 115 lb? I'm sure she wants to stay lean, but I think a few more lbs of meat on her wouldn't hurt?

As with all the newbie visitors to our board -- hard to respond to just an AS question, esp for a first timer, without diet & training details. She is extremely thin - do you know her bodyfat and what bodyfat she would be comfortable with? Also it takes a little bit of beef on ya to gain better muscle too (i.e. can't build muscle and lean out at the same time too much).

Before any of us would recommend using any AS, does she have any training or diet established already? If not, start there. I would guess "bullking" is the goal of this question? AS will "help", but for ex, anavar could be used for cutting or bulking, but what makes the difference is the diet. The girl's GOT TO EAT! Even more so if she's gonna do a cycle.

Definitely read up on all of these AS -- the least sides for a woman will be anavar.

Get her on the boards to ask some questions. I think there are probably lots of places in her regimen that can be adjusted to help with mass increase other than adding in chemicals.

Looking forward to meeting your girl!

5'9 119 is anorexic..I used to weigh that and I looked ghastly!! Gaining a lot of lean tissue should be her primary goal!! What is her diet like now?? She really needs to eat more food...How long has she been training?? She does NOT need T3!!! If the wind blows its going to knock her over...I would look into her nutrition and so forth before I even considered a cycle of any type! She is not ready!

new@gettinbig said:
5'9 119 is anorexic..I used to weigh that and I looked ghastly!! Gaining a lot of lean tissue should be her primary goal!! What is her diet like now?? She really needs to eat more food...How long has she been training?? She does NOT need T3!!! If the wind blows its going to knock her over...I would look into her nutrition and so forth before I even considered a cycle of any type! She is not ready!

Wise words. Get her in the gym first and a high calorie diet. THEN worry about anabolics...

Top Bottom