Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine, norephedrine, synephedrine

skinnyfat

If one is taking a break from ECA do downregulate the receptors, would it be OK to take a norephedrine or synephedrine stack, or should one be totally off all ----phedrine products?

Norephedrine and ephedrine work on the same receptor sites. The synepherine works differently. To me it seems to keep my energy up while I'm off the others. It doesn't give you the thermogenic effect, but it will keep you out of that crash you go through while getting off the others though.

synephrine makes ephedrine or norephedrine products work better. i also have more energy than with a product that does not contain it. plus it curbs your appetite more.

why do you take a break from ephedrine? i just learned, that you can just keep taking it, until you're done loosing fat, because the fatburning properties won't become less, only the stimulating ones (meaning the intense energizing feeling you experience at first will be less intense).

I quit because I like the energy effect. I'm pretty happy with my weight right now, but I love the pumped up motivated feeling I get with ephedrine. It really seems to intensify my workouts.

:evil:

Top Bottom