Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine and Norephedrine

Riker29

Does Norephedrine have all of the same side effects as plain Ephedrine seems to have?

For example:

jitters

appetite supressant

and most importantly ....

limp erections?

Norephedrine is also know as phenylpropanoloamine(PPA). It would cause all the same sides, it is exactly the difference between methamphetamine and amphetamine. (amphetamine would be like norephedrine)
JWGS

I've used Adipo and it did give me a limp noodle despite the Yohimbine HCL. However, it's not as a bad as straight ephedrine HCL, but it seems to shrink your testicules a bit something ephedrine doesn't do. The limp noodle happens after continous use of the the NYC unlike ephedrine which seems to affect your erections immediately. I think it's because the body is not as sensitive to yohimbine after a couple of weeks, and it stops preventing limp dick

Norephedrine blows away ephedrine when it comes to appetite suppression. I had to force myself to eat on PPA and I was dieting.

Bump for more info and opinions........

come on .....

jitters ?

appetite supressant ?

and most importantly .... limp erections?

I never had a problem with limpness on either but I do know that I experience less jitteriness with norephedrine. It also seems to be better on the BP b/c I don't seem as flush as usual when I use ephedrine. Appetite is definitely suppressed more with ephedrine since I am usually buzzin' off the CNS effects from it. Hope this helps

Top Bottom