Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eph, Caff, & Yohimbe? (ECY)

Ercole

I've gotten tremendous results from a daily ECA stack, but now I'm hearing people are substituting Yohimbe for the aspirin. Is this effective? Is it better than aspirin?

Also, what's dosage. I've read that Yohimbe should be taken on an empty stomach (I think insulin interferes with it) but taking Ephedrine/caffeine on an empty stomach can be a problem.

How do you guys work out this problem?

if your on a homemade brew of ECA, please do yourself a favor and throw away the aspirin. Recent studies had shown that taking aspirin will do nothing but eat a hole in your stomach. Word of warning, do not mix Ephedrine and yohimbe together not unless you want to pass out. Those two combined together will only provide problems for you. People are combining norephedrine and yohimbe, formulas such as adipokinetix by Syntrax has that combination.

aspirin is ok ONLY if you take the one with enteric coating (bayer- 81 mg baby aspirin..the pink one!) the enteric coating is added to protect the lining of babies stomaches...beside the homemade brew calls for 80 mg aspirin/200 mg coffee/25 mg ephedrine....;-)

Last edited:
Dan Duchaine suggested that yohimbine was the perfect fat burner years ago, but orally, insulin can interfere with its effect. Oral yohimbe also has some side effects, but a topical solution of yohimbine hcl with Dmso or Avantlabs.com yohimbine gel would be effective spot reduction and fat loss. A search on these topics here will turn up a lot of info.

The new MD6 has ephedrine ectract, caffeine and yohimbe... maybe you should try that...

Start with low dosages if you combine Y with EC as it can lead to dangerously high norepinephrine and epinephrine levels -- which can cause rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, anxiety, etc.

DMSO is not a good choice for topical yohimbine use because it does not avoid uptake of the drug by the dermal microvasculature. You would be better off taking it orally several times throughout the day.

Top Bottom