Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs what to do with em

do you maybe overcook?

bonez said:
dude how the hell do u eat 5 eggs in a minute scrambled thats like a whole god damn plate of eggs. I think i tried eating 4 and i almost threw up from over eating.

EGG WHITES. Eggs are horrible and wretching when they are overcooked, but 5 whites scramble fast and soft (not runny) with salt and pepper are easy to almost "drink" off the plate or outta the bowl.

Try it.

Rugger

i eat 6 eggwhites boiled every morning. i boil 18 eggs at a time and put them in the fridge that way i have enough for 3 days and it's convinient.

Just some info... regarding raw v.s. cooked

The chances of samenella are like 1/10000.. so I wouldn't worry much about that if your eggs are generally clean, but egg protein needs some heat to make the protein usable and digestable but its kind of a catch-22 becasue too much heat can de-nature the protein, also making is un-usable.

eggs

I think that a quick scramble is the best way to consume eggs. Tasty and cooked just right. Omelettes general seem overcooked to me.
I used to consume dzns/week raw in shakes years back, never had samenella.

Rugger

Top Bottom