Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effexor XR and Norephedrine, Ephedrine or Clen

Hammer Strength

My doc. has prescribed Effexor XR 75mg daily for depression. Does anyone know if there is a negative or for that matter positive interaction between the Effexor and Norephedrine, ephedrine or clen?
I'm preparing for Canadian Nationals and was not sure if these drugs would hinder my results.

What a surprise.. another doctor that knows jack shit.

Ephedrine may augment your effexor therapy.

Effexor is a SSNRI (Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor) therefore, if you have a deficit of norepinephrine, hence depression… you may find your effexor treatment is augmented by the ephedrine.

However, ephedrine can make you anxious.

Buy some inositol, take a few grams a day… tell me if that sorts your head or helps you cut the effexor dose down…

PS: Effexor sucks. In my opinion.

There isn't likely to be any physical complications with effexor and ECA, NYC provided you follow label recommendations. However, they are contraindicted do the ephedrine based products ability to increase symptoms of depression and anxiety.

I would be careful for that purpose. Start at half dose and see how you respond. Most Docs say to stay away from supps in general due to their lack of knowledge and/or ignorance.

-FC

Top Bottom