Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drunk driver's reading should have killed him

My friend was recently in a single car accident and blew a .46. This was at 2:00 in the afternoon. He crashed into an overpass support. 35 staples in his head.

I asked how the fucked did he drink that much? He said he got blasted the night before, slept for about 2 hours, and then started drinking again first thing. Idiot.

A week after that he ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning again. Guy doesn't learn. He's been this way most of his life. He just got out of the Marines, where he was demoted once for getting drunk and leaving the base.

crew9 said:
Ya if you have 15+ drinks a night then go to bed for a few hours the alcohol just doesn't magically disappear from your body. Obviously you'll still blow over. There have been too many mornings were I've woken up after sleeping and still been trashed.

biggest fear. ive driven to work like this....

When I was a State Trooper I arrested a guy driving the wrong way on the Interstate and his BAC was .32 .... He had no idea where he was... scary and it was also at 3am in the morning...

chewyxrage said:
My friend was recently in a single car accident and blew a .46. This was at 2:00 in the afternoon. He crashed into an overpass support. 35 staples in his head.

I asked how the fucked did he drink that much? He said he got blasted the night before, slept for about 2 hours, and then started drinking again first thing. Idiot.

A week after that he ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning again. Guy doesn't learn. He's been this way most of his life. He just got out of the Marines, where he was demoted once for getting drunk and leaving the base.
....sounds EXACTLY like my ex. Story matches perfectly.

Top Bottom