Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double dose transaderm= ?? mg test

superturkey

Banned
Got my bottle 3 days ago, iv been usiing 5 pumps morning, 5 pumps late afternoon.
My question is- since transaderm is a 'test base' can you compare it to a mg dose of injectable test and what would 10 pumps a day be equal to?

I can't answer the MG questions, but I'm running rs Transaderm right now at 5pumps and am happy with the results....I've heard of up to 8 pumps and it deffinetly seems like the more pumps the better results, I just wouldn't take it too far as im sure at some point your just using up the bottle faster compared to the gains

It is far too hard to give an accurate measure of the amount of testosterone conversion with a given dose of Transaderm becaus there are just too many factors at play. The site of application (all areas have different rates of conversion to different hormones), the rate of absorption (based of cleanliness of skin, after shower, exfoliated, etc), bodyfat level (higher levels of bf have higher rates of conversion to estrogen where lower bf will have higher levels of conversion to test), dose applied, and other individual specific things all impact the rate of conversion.

5 pumps per day will give you a pretty good rate of conversion for the majority, but the dose may need increased or decreased for some for best individual results.

Anyone with questions on RS-TRANSADERM Can visit my informational link in my signature below, which also has discounts, or you can OM me with questions any time :)

Top Bottom