Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dog on a toolbox

Y_lifter

New member
"Sometimes I feel like a dog standing on a toolbox in the back of a pickup truck goin' 90 around a corner
just tryin' to hold on for dear life."
 
I was watching TV the other night and it was this old MTV special on sex in the 80's and the hairstyles were funny.
what really struck me was one country girl mentioned that she found this guy she knew to be "sexier than a rooster with socks on"
I still don't get it.
 
I'm a 1970-80's guy and also have listened to my fair share of Country.

I don't get it either, so I guess she was just into barnyard animals.
 
HappyScrappy said:
one country girl mentioned that she found this guy she knew to be "sexier than a rooster with socks on"
I still don't get it.

Come to Arkansas, HS- apparently, you have not been introduced to the finer things in life.
 
Top Bottom