Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Norandrostenedione really work

Sorry to say that the negatives outweight the positives as far as any andro goes. You would honestly be better off doing the real thing....better results with less side-effects.

If thats not your deal, just stick with protein and creatine...get your sleep and diet in check and you will see results better than any andro could give you.

You could try Nandrosol from biotest, I never tried it, but I liked Androlol very much. Gained nicely on that two week cycle.

The Almighty said:
Sorry to say that the negatives outweight the positives as far as any andro goes. You would honestly be better off doing the real thing....better results with less side-effects.

Considering androgens exert their effects, positive and negative, through the androgen receptor (estrogen & 5-AR activity aside), how do you propose this happens??

The "diones" have high conversion to estrogen, so they certainly could have more side effects, but the "diols" do not, unless they first convert to testosterone.

They also do not undergo 5-alpha reduction unless first converting to testosterone (or nandrolone for the 19-Nor variety).

So, it would seem, if you believe the enormous body of research in the literature, in regard to androgen physiology, that if they exerted negative effects, they would also be exerting positive effects to the same extent.

right on brother, thanks for the info. I have a bunch of the shit from mass quantities that I was going to take between cycles and was wondering what the hell was going on. of course I don't believe the extent of the claims but I was hoping it would help at least.

Top Bottom