Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know if melanotanII causes an increased libido fo women?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
The gf is thinking of trying it out and we're kinda wondering if it's going to affect her sex drive.

lol, that didn't answer my question. i can't find anything about it on the forum either.

I have NO CLUE what that even is but I need some, LOL! I'll check back on this thread later and here's a bump!

Go through and read a website for the company Pallatin - PTN is there stock symbol. They were in Phase II of trials specifically for women's sex drive.

It was looking good but they shut it down due to elevated blood pressure issues.

billfred said:
Go through and read a website for the company Pallatin - PTN is there stock symbol. They were in Phase II of trials specifically for women's sex drive.

It was looking good but they shut it down due to elevated blood pressure issues.

I'll look into that, thanks

billfred said:

I am in Phase III of trials specifically for Pdaddyii's gf sex drive.

I have heard MT II works for mens and women sex drive. If you want the sex drive and no tan that try some PT-141. That will get your sex drive going big time...

Top Bottom