Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ingnore the recommended dosage with your supplements?

B

bugbite#1

Most of the time when you look & read the recommended dosage on your bottle of fat burners or andro products do you exceed the recommended dosage and if so what results do you get?

Story of my life: If some is good then more must be better! :devil:

Optimum nutrition's 100% whey says take 2-3 servings a day or whatever reccomended by your doc or registered dietician. I usually take 5-8 servings a day.

Adipokinetix says take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day.....I usually take 2 in the morning, wait 25mins or so, then I go jog/run my 5-6 miles....other then that, sometimes I take one before a lifting routine.....I've taken 3 at once a few times and I was ready to clean the whole city, I had som much energy....the only thing is, when I come down off of these, the more I had took, the more tired I am.....

I usually double most stuff, if there isn't any possible sides. IMO a serving can be geared for the avg male like 165/70 lbs. at my weight I think I would need more than that. I do this with meds/vitamins too.

Do you get greater results taking more androil than what is required?

Top Bottom