Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have "self-mastery"

bigschweeler

That is....

1. Are you able to use your mind to control your body's reaction to stimuli in your environment? For example are there social situations in which you tend to get nervous, but can calm your mind and hence relax your heartbeat/avoid the physical manifestations of stress?

2. Do you have the discipline to control your emotions particularly petty ones like pride, jealousy, and vengence?

3. Can you avoid temptation like alcohol, tobacco, sex, other drugs consistently by mastering your desire/want for said vices?

Are you able to do the above and choose not to for whatever reason, or just because you want to relax?

bigschweeler said:
That is....

1. Are you able to use your mind to control your body's reaction to stimuli in your environment? For example are there social situations in which you tend to get nervous, but can calm your mind and hence relax your heartbeat/avoid the physical manifestations of stress?

2. Do you have the discipline to control your emotions particularly petty ones like pride, jealousy, and vengence?

3. Can you avoid temptation like alcohol, tobacco, sex, other drugs consistently by mastering your desire/want for said vices?

Are you able to do the above and choose not to for whatever reason, or just because you want to relax?
Good questions:
Yes to all of them at times, wish is was more consistent, I think it will be the more I practice. peace

Auriflex said:
The older I get, the less I feel like controlling anything - much less those three.

Mabye that is your own form of self-mastery...just not worrying about such things and having them affect your life.

i have masters most things,my emotions are what i have most control over but i do like sex and booze

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Depends on what is going on in my life. Lately I've been the buzz king(ghb and marijuana), not to the point it's become addictive though. I've gone for days without it with no cravings for them...

Top Bottom