Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you guys ever check?

monk32

Hi,

do you guys ever check the vials & ampules before using?
i meant like looking at the oil in them under lights ...most of the time, they are just clear slightly yellowish oil if the vials/ ampules are in clear glass.
however, sometimes i thought i saw some very very tiny particles but it's not really there at second look...could be bubbles or maybe not...
so is it safe to just jab the oil provided that there are no major obvious particles floating in them?
just worried if i'm seeing things while checking the oil before pinning...

I always check mine, over the years I have had a few vials of test "gum up" and the test separates from the oil and collects on bottom of vial. Im now in the habbit of waming the vial in hot water for a few minutes to make sure its all dissolved in the oil. Im not worries about contaminates too much cause mines all big pharma.

oh I see...I don't really see things floating in the oil...just that at times..wondering if I did manage to see 1-2 tiny tiny particles or maybe just nothing...
if it's some obvious particles or hair floating in there....confirm not gonna use it...
just some thoughts and wonder if anyone else is thinking as such...:)

Top Bottom