Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP, diet, and myths

Andy13

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I can't tell you how many times I've said this same thing to the same people over and over..
It's kind of like telling fat folks that they cannot "spot" reduce fat.. Tell them they will lose more of their gut on the treadmill than the ab roller.. Next thing you see them doing 1000 quasi crunches... ugh...

The sooner you accept this concept, the better off you will be..
Fat loss from DNP is dependant on two things, and two things ONLY. Energy expenditure and DNP dose.

What I mean is that if you eat x cals/day and consume a total of ymg of DNP over ANY number of days, you will lose the same amount of fat.. This means that 1500mg of DNP over one week at xcals will yield the same fat loss as 1500mg of DNP over three days so long as the energy expenditure and caloric consumption are the same. Notice that I said nothing about the macronutrient profile. Myths that your % of carbs/protein/fat will cause more/less fat loss than other %'s at the same caloric level was started by inovative authors that realized that most Americans and fat, hapless, and will buy anything they wave in front of their face if they make it sound good enough..

Anyone who has read the first page in a chapter dealing with thermodynamics will tell you that 2000 cals is 2000 cals.. Eat more-- gain weight, eat less, lose weight..

Anyway......

This 'theory' seems to be not entirely accurate when you consider extended DNP cycles (over one week) where you have considerable thyroid suppression.. Buuuut.. I DID say "energy balance" and not "calories consumed." Nevertheless, the t3 suppression will be a marginal factor in fat loss on any extended DNP program (the longer, the worse it becomes).

So... Which is better??? DNP @ 400mg/day for 7 days or 600mg on day one and two, then 400mg for four days??

Andy

Good point, but just as a warning to not go poping 1 gram plus of DNP in your system wanting to drop 5 pounds in a day. That could kill you. You have to be safe. I know Andy knows this too, but didn't warn anyone.

Be safe, I have made myself puking sick off the stuff.

Ty

tyguy said:
Good point, but just as a warning to not go poping 1 gram plus of DNP in your system wanting to drop 5 pounds in a day. That could kill you. You have to be safe. I know Andy knows this too, but didn't warn anyone.

Be safe, I have made myself puking sick off the stuff.

Ty

Absolutely... Work-up to your max DNP dose..

good DNP, bad Andy....
where the fuck you been! Sent you a mail DAYZ ago, but think you said your comp took a shit......
Good to have another DNP master back.

Top Bottom