Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

distended belly from AAS?

I get/ have and it is a constant problem & annoyance but it has nothing to do with gear.

Growth will give you a distend gut period, that’s about its only accomplishment,

It also depends on your height you can tighten it up at any height but the taller you are the easier it is,
 
solidspine said:
I get/ have and it is a constant problem & annoyance but it has nothing to do with gear.

Growth will give you a distend gut period, that’s about its only accomplishment,

It also depends on your height you can tighten it up at any height but the taller you are the easier it is,


it must be from all the food I'm eating, that and I don't do abs when I'm bulking
 
Top Bottom